Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My review of the Review Website

In almost 2 weeks since launch, I've gotten a small amount over 500 hits on my Pajama Paycheck Review. I have gained 12 people on my mailing list.

Considering this is just a beginning, I think that's pretty good.

I changed up the website a little since it's inception and feel that it was good changes. I started with one of my articles, but changed it up to really talk about what Pajama Paycheck offers.

Each time I log in and check out something new in his Members area, I'm suprised. I've gone over most everything in the site, but I watch the videos again when I have the time.

I think this his money making system will take the internet by storm, it's just going to take more people noticing it. If you come across this blog, please do leave a comment :)

The weather today here in the Lone Star state (Texas) is horrible, so I'm hoping to accomplish a lot today in promoting the site.

2 comments:

No Mas said...

Howdy - yes the weather here in Texas has been awful. I now have a muddy mess here on the farm and it is STILL raining.

SOLFAN said...

It's starting to warm up though. I'm not much for the cold. Can't wait for the Spring, but we can't really complain too bad when the north up there has snow for weeks and super cold weather for months ;)