Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Protecting Your System

Today, I've decided to talk about Protecting Your System. I feel like too many people out there just don't have a clue as to what they should be doing to protect themselves on the Internet.

It's a nasty place full of viruses, adware, spyware, malware, and hackers just dying to get access to your identity, bank accounts, or just generally make computer life not fun.

There are many things that you can and should be doing to protect yourselves. Instead of talking about all of that here, I pulled a chapter from my E-book (don't make fun of my site and the methods.. I'm still learning! I'll get setup with Clickbank or something soon) and I'm making this 1 chapter available absolutely FREE by clicking HERE.

I hope you enjoy. Feel free (and please do) comment about the download.

No comments: