Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mike Filsaime - ButterFly Marketing Manuscript

WOW!!

For a while now, I've been studying Affiliate Marketing. In several blogs, forums, and websites, one thing kept coming up... Butterfly Marketing by a marketing genius named Mike Filsaime.

Today, while looking continuing to study, I came across the site once again.. I decided to bite the bullet and make the purchase. WOW!! This guy is incredible!

I'm 1/2 way through this manuscript and I don't want to put it down!! Why am I here telling you about it? Because I can hardly stay awake and I don't know what tomorrow holds!

If you have an interest in affiliate marketing, I encourage you to definitely check out "The Butterfly Marketing" by Mike Filsaime.

There are several things that I did already know and understand, but after 60 pages of the 124 page manuscript, I feel like I've gotten my money worth!

Soon, I will try to list off some of the things that I learned from this e-book. Don't wait to make the purchase if you're interested because I don't think this book will be available forever at its current price.

No comments: